Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Get Rich [What is Killa Blog Featured Products]

Hey there, loyal Killa Blog follower. You ever see that list of games in the right sidebar? These are games I've been focusing on, either playing or tracking before release. For quick reference, they're all hot linked to Amazon where you can buy or pre-order them.

And, hey! A percentage of anything you buy at Amazon after your initial click-through from Killa Blog goes to support Killa Blog! So, if you're gonna order a bunch of shit anyways, why not make it count? The only thing is to make sure you click-through, place your items in your cart and checkout in one session (without logging out and back in to Amazon). Kind of a pain, I know, as I usually like to dick around with cart configurations and wishlists for extended periods of time. But once you've decided, just stop here first and then knock it out in one fell swoop over at Amazon.

Overall I find this method of revenue generation far less obtrusive than the Google ads between posts, so I think I'm gonna stick with this, unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and for your continued support. This is the best way to keep me providing you with all the things you probably didn't need to know.

No comments: