Thursday, September 10, 2009

Leakage [TVC Roster]

Shoryuken did some digging and done dug up da dirt. The complete roster of the North American version of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom was deciphered from some sloppy html. Most notable, as far as Killa Blog is concerned, is Mega Man Zero. He did pop up in SVC Chaos, though I've never really been an SNK guy, and didn't have much interest in that installment.

I have to say I'm pretty un-fucking-familiar with most Tatsunoko IPs. I know Casshern through exposure via Big Sis Prinny, though the film didn't really do it for me. However, on the Capcom side, I am pretty familiar with Ryu, Chun Li, Alex, Batsu, Morrigan, Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man Volnutt, and Roll.

I may have to consider picking this one up, though I have till January to debate it. It's hard to compare any Wii fighter to Smash Brawl, but, then again, Capcom crossover games only come around so often...

Watch out, Palin!  He's gunning for Mavericks.

No comments: