Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Like It When You Call Me Big Daddy

Primarily videogame miscellania this time 'round. Sorry, but you've been getting some pretty diverse blogging, so, you know. Be happy with what you get.

I'm up over 9300 GP in SFIV Championship Network mode now. Spending a significant amount of time losing with Abel. Been trying to rotate Abel, Gief, and Rufus pretty steadily. Championship mode is double blind character select, so I can only base the choice on prior experience with whomever I am matched up. I'm trying to mold Abel into my go-to counter pick versus Ryu. Fucking <3 Ultra through Hadoken.

In the "'bout fucking time" category, I should mention I bought BioShock on Steam, a bargain at twenty bones. As far as I'm concerned, this game is creepier than any Resident Evil I've ever played. I should really stop playing this game whilst situated. Think I'm about done the Medical Pavillion; fighting my first Big Daddy now. Not going so well, but I am playing on Hard mode for my first playthrough.

Wish me luck.

OH YEEAAAHH!!

1 comment:

Killa said...

It's funny I say "diverse blogging,"... Before hippos and stew were, like, nine straight vg posts.

I reckon late summer is the time to preoccupy oneself with gamage.